Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ramadhan 2011

It has been a long time since my last notes in this this blog...being a mom to 3 cute child and working as a government officer give me less leisure time to write.

Only one and half month left before my family and I go to Southampton, UK to pursue my study in PhD.  There are still lots of thing to do and I started to get worries. My ATAS Certificate already approved but I still not receive CAS no. from Uni in order to apply for Visa. Will take a long holiday this Raya because my sister in law will get married. It will be a big 'kenduri' since she is the last child in the family together with 'doa selamat' for us before leaving this country for 3-4 years.

1 comment:

Ravi said...

Can anybody tell me how much time ATAS certificate will take to clearence It has been already 45 days I have applied for it. Please suggest me the way.